This is a book discussion group to encourage wellness amongst fellow knowledge seekers.
We have conversations about literature, history, science, philosophy, the mundane, the sacred and the profane.
You are welcome to join us!
Here are some books from our reading list.
Join, make suggestions and share.
- The Divine Comedy, by Dante Alighieri
- The Vindication Of The Rights Of Women, by Mary Wollstonecraft
- Faust, by Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
- To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
- A Room Of One’s Own, by Virginia Woolf
- Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck
- A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens
- The Catcher In The Rye, by J.D. Salinger
- 1984, by George Orwell
- Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
- Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte
- Animal Farm, by George Orwell
- Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov
- Things Fall Apart, by Chinua Achebe
- The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
- A Farewell to Arms, by Ernest Hemingway